Monday, June 8, 2009

With Art comes a price


I like how this shot of baby Ethan turned out during a photo shoot we did over the weekend on location. Since we had already captured alot of profile shots, Dash and I were wondering how to take one from a bird's eye view angle. I was scratching my head, and so was she =P~. Anyhow we came across a step ladder and since Dash wasn't tall enough to get right on top of Ethan guess who was next in line? So there I was, with the camera about six feet right over Ethan nervously trying to line up the lens to where E was centered. The heater was on since we didn't want the baby to freeze and me(a big guy) hovering up on top of a 10pound baby with camera equipment hot as heck. I pressed the shutter and heard it actuate....I got off the step ladder right away and tada...lost alot of blood but we got a pretty good shot =).

No comments:

Post a Comment